REQUEST FOR OFFERS
1. Weyburn Inland Terminal Ltd. ("WIT") seeks offers to purchase WIT's land, grain elevator and buildings located in Lake Alma, Saskatchewan and legally described as Surface Parcel #131736685, Blk/Par B Plan No 01SE09909 Extension 1, as described on Certificate of Title 01SE19687 (the "Lake Alma Elevator").
2. The sale of the Lake Alma Elevator will be conducted in accordance with a detailed Request for Offers, a copy of which may be obtained by contacting:
Weyburn Inland Terminal
Attention: Rob Davies
Fax: (306) 842-5307
3. Interested persons are invited to submit offers by 5:00 p.m. on June 27, 2013. All offers must be made using the Offer Form which accompanies the Request for Offers, and which outlines the terms and conditions of sale. WIT intends to complete the sale of the Lake Alma Elevator on July 30, 2013.
4. As described in the Request for Offers, WIT will concurrently consider offers for the purchase of the five fertilizer bins which are located on the Lake Alma Elevator Property.
5. For more information regarding the Request for Offers or the Lake Alma Elevator Property, please contact;
Rob Davies at 306-842-7436, or Claude Carles at 306-861-6481
WIT Announces 2012 Results and Dividends
Claude Carles, President of ‘The Terminal’, announced today that the Company had after-tax consolidated earnings of $2,083,000 in Fiscal 2012 on sales of $150,400,000, even as the Company recovered from two consecutive years of localized flooding, and adapted to the open grain marketing environment. While grain volumes were lower in 2012 until the new crop was harvested, a strong spring in the crop inputs business, as farmers looked to maximize production after two consecutive years of reduced seeded acres, was positive for the Company. “As a local, producer driven company, WIT understood that the environmental challenges of 2010 and 2011 were simply obstacles to overcome. We have built financial stability to allow us to withstand those types of years, and we will continue to move forward with a positive attitude and a continuing focus on building a strong, successful, producer owned Company” said Carles.
WIT also announced that the Board of Directors has approved a semi-annual dividend of $0.15 per common share, and Preferred A shareholders will receive $3.20 per share. The dividend is to be paid on or before April 12, 2013 to shareholders of record on March 28, 2013. “Most of our shareholders are also our customers, and we depend on their support,” said Carles. “This semi–annual dividend payout of approximately $819,000 is a way to pay them back for their continuing support.